Today’s recipe is a great example of how you can fill up without a trace of carbohydrate! A balanced dish that will not inflate you and is perfect for the office lunch box.
- FETA CHEESE AND POMEGRANATE POTATO SALAD
- COUSCOUS WITH NAXO’S GRUYERE AND SYGKLINO
- GROATS WITH ANTHOTYRO AND VEGETABLES
IngredientsFor vegetable pappardelle:
- 1 courgette
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 sweet potato
- 1 tablespon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon (juice and zest)
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 chicken leg fillet
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika, smoked
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 100 gr feta cheese
- 5 tomato cherries, cut in the middle
- 1 tablespoon black olives
InstructionsFor vegetable pappardelle:
- Wash and clean all vegetables thoroughly.
- Cut them into rectangular pieces and with a piler cut them into thin strips, like pappardelle.
- Transfer them to a plastic disposable pouch or to a taper.
- Pour it with olive oil, lemon juice and add zest and basil.
- Put them in the sachet, take out the air, close it well and leave it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, or overnight.
- The more time it stays in the refrigerator the more the lemon acids will cook the vegetables and give them the feeling of cooked.
- Cut chicken into thin strips and dress with oregano, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Put 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil in a non-stick pan to burn.
- Saute until it gets nice golden color.
- On a plate, place the vegetables, the chicken and add the remaining ingredients.
- Optionally, add freshly ground pepper and serve