Oats and peanut butter in a wonderful combination to fill a jar in your kitchen with the most delicious cookies.
The oat blend wonderfully with the peanut butter on soft “balls” of dough, crisp outside and plush on the inside.
Tip: The proportions are for about 30 cookies
- 170 gr all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 180 gr oats
- 125 ml canola oil
- 125 gr peanut butter
- 100 gr sugar
- 110 gr dark brown sugar
- 70 ml almond milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Lightly grease two baking sheets or line with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Stir in oats and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together oil, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, almond milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in the flour mixture, half at a time.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of dough on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, until the edges just begin to brown.
- Let cookies rest on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.