The easiest, quickest snack for the week’s breakfast. Just melt the chocolate, add the Makedonian Tahini and honey, and you have created a snack the will keep you boosted alla day.
A super food beneficial to your body, tahini is the most delicious choice to start your day the right way. It is an excellent source of copper and a good source of calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, zinc and fiber while also having antioxidant action.
Will help a lot especially the days you work out. Remember that it is the “common secret” of athletes and especially those involved in running! It is the boost of energy you need when you feel exhausted especially in the afternoon after a busy day.
Click here for thw video:
- 300 gr Macedonian Tahini (1 pack)
- 140 gr chocolate couverture
- 165 gr honey
- 250 gr oats
- 50 gr pecan
- 50 gr almonds
- 50 gr cranberries
- Cut the couverture and melt it into a double boiler. For the double boiler fix a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water. Be careful for the bowl not to be touching the boiling water, because it will burn the chocolate.
- Once the chocolate has melted, put the Macedonian Tahini, honey and oats in the bowl and mix well with a spatula.
- Cover a baking pan with greaseproof paper.
- Transfer the mixture into the baking pan.
- Decorate the surface with the pecans, almonds and cranberries.
- Let it come to room temperature and then cut into bars.