Σήμερα ετοιμάζω μια διαφορετική μακαρονάδα, μια μακαρονάδα που συνδυάζει τα αγαπημένα “κοχύλια” των μακαρονάδων με το συνδυασμό που λατρεύω για σπανάκι – φέτα!
Today I prepare a different kind of pasta, a pasta that pairs the favorite “shells” of pasta, with the combination I love for spinach – feta!
- 30 pasta shells
- 1 leek
- 2 fresh onions
- 1 dry onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 500 gr baby spinach
- Olive oil for sauteing
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 100 gr feta
- 100 gr ladotyri fromMytilene
- 50 gr parmesan cheese
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes
- Put water in a pot to boil and salt it.
- Once it reaches boiling point, add the shells and boil for 3 minutes.
- Take them out and strain them.
- Wash the spinach thoroughly.
- Cut the onion into cubes.
- Cut the leeks and the fresh onions in slices.
- Mush the garlic.
- Cut the feta cheese into cubes.
- Put a large non-stick pan to burn.
- Add a little olive oil and then the leek, onion, fresh onions and garlic.
- Put the spinach too.
- Mix with a wooden spoon and wait for the spinach to wither, to lose a few of its liquids and to look like the mixture we make for spinach pie.
- Add the cheeses and basil pesto and simmer until the spinach loses its liquids.
- Then take the shells and with one teaspoon fill them one by one.
- Spread them in a dish that has been covered with olive oil.
- Add some cherry tomatoes (cut in half) above and grate a little parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a well preheated oven at 180 °C for 15 minutes.