A few days ago I made a great deal of lemon curd (remember the recipe with a click here). So I put it in jars and I had it stored in the refrigerator, at the refrigerator door specifically. Every time I opened the refrigerator, I heard it say, “What are you going to do with me?”
So, i decided to make the classic and successful sweet tart dough (see here) and fill it with a velvety lemon curd.
- Prepare the tart dough according to the instructions you will see on the link and then let it cool down and set at room temperature.
- Put the cream cheese in the mixer and beat it well until it is soft.
- Add the lemon curd and stir
- Put the gelatin sheets in a bowl of cold water - if they don't fit, cut in the middle with scissor. Add some ice cubes.
- After a few minutes, the gelatin will become a transparent film. Drain it out of the water by shaking it slightly with your hands.
- Put the softened gelatin into some boiling water (about ½ with 1 cup of coffee) and then pour it into the mixture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Pour the mixture into the tart and let it tighten