Desserts of the Lent are, in my opinion, the best sweets of the year, thanks to one perfect ingredient, that happens to be trending this period, Macedonian Tahini!
This sesame based super food is the perfect ally in pastry, as it helps you to create super healthy and delicious delicacies like cakes, chocolates, brownies, mousse and anything else you could think about!
Today, i am making a salami with Macedonian Tahini with Cocoa !
- 350 gr Macedonian Tahini with Cocoa (1 pack)
- 50 gr honey
- 150 gr chocolate couverture
- 150 gr cookies, broken into pieces
- 100 gr oats
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, that is in a bowl, over a pan of simmering water on medium heat.
- Once the couverture melts, add the Macedonian Tahini with Cocoa and honey and mix well.
- Add the cookies and blend until they are covered by the mixture.
- Finally, add the oats and mix well.
- Place a greeseproof paper on the counter. Spread over the mixture and with the help of the greaseproof paper form a roll.
- Wrap, tighten and close the edges like candy.
- Cover the roll all around with a film and place it in the refrigerator to tighten.
- Slice and serve.