- 1 leek
- 2 spring onions
- 1 dry onion
- 1 garlic clove
- Olive oil for sauteing
- 2 tablespoon basil pesto
- 200 gr Dodoni feta cheese
- 200 gr gnocchi
- Wash the spinach thoroughly.
- Cut the onion into cubes.
- Cut the leeks and the fresh onions in slices.
- Puree the garlic.
- Cut the Dodoni feta cheese into cubes.
- Put a large non-stick pan to burn. Add a little olive oil and then add leek, onion, spring onions and garlic.
- Mix with a wooden spoon and wait for the spinach to wither, to lose some of its liquids and to look like the mixture we make for spinach pie.
- Add the niocchi, the Dodoni feta cheese and the basil pesto and simmer until the spinach loses its liquids.
- Serve warm and decorate with a few cubes of feta cheese.