It’s been quite a while since the last I got this excited about a recipe! Each piece of this tart is a real dream!The cereal crust base (with no flour) and the combination of caramel and chocolate in the filling takes the tart game to a whole new level.
- 180 g. butter
- 90 g 72% cocoa dark chocolate chopped into small pieces
- 60 g milk chocolate chopped into small pieces
- 75 g sugar
- 190 g cream fresh
- 4 g coarse salt
- a few srops of water
- 1 banana
- Chop butter into small pieces and leave it reach room temperature.
- Heat sugar in a sauce pan with a few drops of water.
- Heat the skillet in high temperature and when the sugar starts getting a nice golden color carefully pour it in the cream that you have previously warmed.
- Immediately get it to boil and be careful not get burned.
- Stir using a spatula until the cream stops boiling and the caramel is fully dissolved.
- Pour over chopped chocolate and get it melted and homogenized with a spatula.
- Add butter, mix well, get it homogenized and at the end add salt.
- Stir until cool and thick.
- Cut the banana into slices put it on the cereal crust tart and then pour in the caramel - chocolate ganache
- Let it cool to become firm and serve