- 300 g dried fruit chopped (such as apricots, plums, figs, cranberries, raisins)
- 200 g freshly squeezed orange juice (about 3 oranges)
- Zest of 3 oranges
- 1 vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 250 g butter ]at room temperature
- 250 g caster sugar
- 125 g ground powder white almonds
- 125 g ground powder hazelnuts
- 6 large eggs
- 250 g flour for all purpose
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Put the chopped dried fruits into the freshly squeezed orange juice and let them stand for at least an hour.
- Then mash them in a blender.
- Beat the butter with icing sugar and ground nuts in the mixer with the feather until you have a smooth, thick white cream.
- Pour the pulp of the orange juice and dried fruit, the orange zest, the cinnamon and the vanilla into the mixer and continue beating.
- Add eggs one at a time, and keep on beating.
- Use a spoon to fold into the mixture the flour and baking powder.
- Bake in a well preheated oven at 160°C for one hour.For food styling I used icing, colored pink and blue sugar candies shaped flake. But you simply sprinkle with powdered sugar!
Serve With Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτοραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ