A Christmas traditional with a touch of Indian cuisine
- 1 kg pumpkin
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 2 carrots
- 1 leek
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 liter vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- salt and pepper
- zest and juice of one orange
- A bit of white wine
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- Wash thoroughly all vegetables and cut them into small cubes.
- Sauté all vegetables in extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the wine, the herbs, orange zest and juice and stir.
- Add the broth and simmer over low heat for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Puree with the soup and let it boil for a few minutes.
- Add coconut milk and stir.
- Add the butter minutes before serving.