This Turmeric Ginger Lemonade is great for fighting fatigue and reducing inflammation in the body. It’s quick to make, naturally sweetened, and super refreshing! A homemade lemonade with a hint of spice, vegan, paleo, and AMAZING!
- 4-5 cups water
- 1 to 2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 to 2 teaspoon ginger or 1 tbsp fresh ginger root
- Juice of 2 lemon
- 2 -4 tablespoon maple syrup or honey, if not vegan (adjust to desired sweetness)
- Optional, Stevia to sweeten more if desired
- Bring water to a light boil on the stove.
- Add in your spices and let it boil again for a minute, then reduce the temperature and simmer turmeric for 10 minutes. Remove from the stove and let it cool a bit.
- Then strain the liquid to get rid of excess ginger root or spice powder. Strain with a clean cloth.
- Pour the rest of the liquid into a pitcher along with your lemon juice, extracts, and sweetener of choice.
- Mix again so that the maple syrup and lemon juice are combined with the turmeric ginger brew.