Halloween may be over, though pumpkins are still here. Sweet, delicious and absolutely autumnal, they are the key ingredient of the sauce in this original spaghetti recipe. This yummy pumpkin experience is increased to a top level by the sun-dried tomatoes, chili peppers and Naxos graviera cheese with its sweet flavor. Here you are with the best comfort food recipe for the season when the leaves of the trees start to change colors.
- PASTA WITH MEAT BALLS RECIPE
- VEAL WITH TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE
- HOT DOG SPAGHETTI WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATO PESTO
- 250 g pumpkin
- 2 onions (cut into cubes)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 100 ml cream
- 250 g Naxos graviera cheese
- Olive oil for greasing the baking dish and the frying pan
- 2 portions spaghetti
- 1 chili pepper cut into very thin slices
- 1 spring onion cut into thin slices
- Peel the pumpkin and cut it into cubes.
- Put the cubes into a baking dish that has been greased with olive oil.
- Let it be baked in a properly preheated hot (180°C) oven for 15 minutes.
- In a frying pan that has been greased with olive oil, cook the garlic and the onions till they get golden brown.
- Transfer all ingredients in a blender and blend till homogenized.
- Mix sauce with spaghetti.
- Transfer to two plates and garnish with thin slices of chili pepper and spring onion.