The neutral earthy flavor of potato blends perfectly with the sweetness of sesame and vegetables and it’s pleasantly surprising!
The sure thing is that you will love it so much that you will add it in your menu after the end of the fasting.
- ½ kg potatoes, boiled in their skin
- 100 gr peas, cooked
- 100 gr red beans
- 4 fresh onions, very finely chopped
- 1 pickled cucumber, chopped
- 3 tablespoon vinegar balsamic cream
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 sesame brittle, about 50 grams, in pieces
- Start the potato salad, by washing the potatoes (with the skin). Put them in a pot andcover them with water. Let them boil for 25-30 minutes until they are punctured with the blade of the knife.
- Drain and rinse them with cold water so their temperature drops. Peel them and cut into cubes. Put them in a bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients except the sesame brittle, the balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Mix gently.Let it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, add the olive oil and vinegar and decorate with sesame brittle cut into pieces.