Every table needs a rich salad to be complete!
IngredientsFor the salad:
- 1 tender salad
- 1 small lolλa, green
- 4-5 sprigs of arugula
- 1 small endive
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into cubes
- 2 large oranges, peeled and fillet
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons black olives
- 30 gρ croutons
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano, dry
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
InstructionsFor the salad:
- Wash the salads, dry them and chor them,coarsely.
- Peel the orange and cut the flesh into cubes, without the white membranes.
- In a large bowl, add salad, orange fillets and all the other ingredients.
- In a large jar with lid we mix olive oil, vegetable oil, orange juice, sugar, balsamic vinegar, mustard, oregano and pepper.
- Seal the jar and shake.
- Drizzle the salad with the vinaigrette and serve.