There is nothing better than making my own pizza and invite my friends to share, knowing that I made it myself and with love.
For a movie, for football, for chit-chat, pizza is always a super cozy choice when having guests.
Traditional -> Modern 50%
Level of difficulty -> 2
Time: 45 minutes
IngredientsFor the pizza dough
- 500 gr. hard flour (for bread)
- 3,5 gr. sugar
- 10 g. salt
- 4 gr. dry yeast
- 40 ml olive oil
- 300 ml of warm water
- In blender or by hand, mix well all the ingredients for the dough except for the flour. Leave the mixture for half an hour to ‘’feed’’ the yeast.
- Add the flour and knead. Shape the dough to a ball and leave it for half an hour in a warm place to rise. Make sure that you cover the bowl with a cotton towel.
- Divide the dough into balls, cover them and leave them for another half hour to inflate.
- Open the pizza dough and pour over the tomato sauce.
- Add half of the grated cheese and all the other ingredients.
- Finish with the remaining half of the grated cheese TouTost.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in a well preheated oven at 180 °C.