I do not face any difficulty with other dishes, though tarts are super easy to eat, don’t you think? The one of this recipe is not only being devoured in a tenth of a second, but it is also quick and easy to be prepared. Either you prepare it as a first, as a side or as a main dish, its place in your favourite recipes list is reserved!
- ½ sheet of puff pastry
- 10 boiled asparagus
- 250 g ladotyri cheese from Mytilene
- 100 g yoghurt
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and place the rack at its lowest position.
- In a bowl, beat the egg with the yoghurt and the cheese.
- Spread the mixture on top of the puff pastry sheet, leaving a gap of 1 cm from its edges.
- Then, place the asparagus on top of the mixture.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 20-22 minutes until the puff pastry has turned golden brown.
- Allow to cool down for 5 minutes and, then, serve.