3 ingredients are enough to prepare the easiest oats cookies ever. I shape them large enough so they have a soft heart.
Tip: Once they have cooled, you may garnish them by toping them with lines of hazelnut cocoa spread or melted couverture chocolate.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- Peel the bananas, add them to a bowl and smash them with a fork until they have turned to purée.
- Add the oats and the peanut butter to the bowl and mix properly.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using 2 spoons or an ice cream scoop, shape the biscuits. The ingredients are enough for about 8 large cookies.
- Bake them for 10 minutes in properly preheated oven to 180°C.
- Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool.
- Optionally, top them with lines of hazelnut choco spread.