Cool, light and fruity, popsicles are the easiest frozen dessert you may ever prepare during summer time! In the recipe that follows, I show you the way to prepare watermelon popsicles by using only 2 ingredients!
- 300 g seedless watermelon chunks
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- Cut up the watermelon into chunks and remove its seeds.
- Put the watermelon and the fresh lime juice into a blender and blend until you have a very smooth puree.
- Pour the watermelon juice into six popsicle molds. Add the lid to each popsicle mold and then freeze it for 2-3 hours or until fully frozen.