It’s June already and I am still cooking chocolate recipes when I should only be cooking zucchinis! This mousse will give you the most rich and velvet texture you could dream of, without being too heavy. It’s exactly what you need to end a dinner at the terrace.
- 250 grams. white chocolate, cut into small pieces
- 75 ml fresh milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- 3 fresh organic eggs (separate yolks from egg whites)
- 350 ml cream fresh
- 200 grams grated biscuits
- Grated chocolate for garnish
- Melt white chocolate with the milk in a double boiler and mix well with a spatula.
- Once the chocolate is melted remove from heat and allow the mixture to cool for 5-6 minutes.
- Rip the vanilla cane with the blade of a knife carefully and remove the seeds.
- Add them to the melted chocolate and mix well.
- Add the egg yolks one by one to the melted chocolate mixture and mix in using a whisk. Wait for each one to be absorbed, until you add the next one.
- Whip the cream fresh until it’s thick and then pour it in the mixture.
- Add the crushed biscuits.
- Beat the egg whites with a mixer for 5-6 minutes until soft peaks are formed.
- Add half of the meringue in the mousse, by gently folding it and then when it’s absorbed add the remaining mousse with a spoon or spatula.
- Divide the mousse into 6 glasses and let it cool in the fridge for 3 hours.
Serve With Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτοραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ