- 1 sheet puff pastry
- A little butter for brushing
- Icing sugar for garnish
- 1/2 kg apples, peeled, cut into thin slices
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 200 g chocolate cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup. cranberries
- 1/2 cup. hazelnuts (baked for a few minutes in the oven)
- 1 tbsp cognac
- orange zest
- Put the apples, butter, sugar, cinnamon, cranberries, zest, breadcrumbs, chocolate, hazelnuts and brandy in a bowl.
- Mix well with spoon.
- Put the puff pastry on the counter top and arrange the filling.
- Grease the edges of the sheet with some butter.
- Close the edges inward like an envelope.
- Put the strudel on a buttered pan and make scratches with a sharp knife.
- Brush with a little butter.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for about 40 until it gets a nice golden color.
- Allow to cool and rest on a rack for a while.
- Food Styling: Cover it with chocolate ganache and hazelnuts.
Serve With Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτοραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ