These exotic energy balls with the delicate sweet taste of maple syrup are here to recharge your batteries whenever you feel you have to. They are an ideal pre-workout snack, as well as a perfect healthy distraction when your brain asks for (demands) something sweet!
- NO BAKE COCONUT BARS RECIPE
- COCONUT & LEMON ENERGY BALLS
- VEGAN MUD CAKE (MADE OF BROWNIES AND COCONUT GANACHE)
- 100 g coconut flakes
- 100 g chocolate drops
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3-5 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons almond croquant
- Bring to heat the maple syrup and the coconut milk inside a small pot without allowing it to boil.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and combine until evenly distributed.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the fridge and form small balls using your hands.
- Keep stored in the fridge.