Every time I am pleasantly surprised at how hearty this recipe is.
- 300 gr pasta of your choice
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, finely grated
- 200 gr mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 100 gr minced soy
- 300 gr tomato concasse
- 1 teaspoon paprika, sweet and hot
- 1 teaspoon herbs (oregano, mint, basil or anything else you want)
- Freshly ground pepper
- Olive oil (for sautéing)
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions of the package.
- Prepare the soy mince according to the instructions of the package. (Usually we must first boil it and then strain it and allow it to come to room temperature).
- Put some olive oil in a large non-stick pan to burn.
- Add the onion and saute it until it becomes transparent.
- Add the garlic, carrots, mushrooms and peppers and stir.
- Then add the minced soy and blend with the rest of the ingredients.
- Finally add the tomato.
- Add all herbs and spices, salt and pepper and let it cook for 30 minutes.
- If necessary add half a glass of water.