It is unbelievable how fast this recipe is, since the only cooking it requires is to boil potatoes! All the other materials cut into cubes, give shape to some of the most delicious Greek products you can find.
Sygklino, as in salted pork meat made in Creta and gruyere or greek ”kefalograviera” marry ideally with the sun-dried tomates to an al dente potato salad on the go, both aromatic and tasty.
- 350 gr boiled potatoes
- 1 sliced zucchini baby
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp corn
- 1 pepper cut into cubes
- 1/2 cucumber cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp chopped basil
- 2 tbsp chopped mint
- 100 gr syglino (salted pork meat made in Creta)
- 100 gr kefalograviera (or gruyere)
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Wash and cut the potatoes into cubes of one centimeter like a dice
- Put the potatoes in plenty of salted boiling water and boil until al dente
- Remove the potatoes from the pot and strain
- Cut the cucumber and onion into very small cubes (half the size of the potatoes)
- Cut the tomatoes in quarters and then cut the cheese into cubes.
- Chop the herbs, mint and basil.
- In a large bowl, put all the ingredients and mix well