This is the best snack for everyone that does not want to starve by the lack of a small dessert during the day! It is a recipe for biscuits with no butter and no sugar! You only need 5 minutes to prepare them and 8-10 minutes to bake them.
- 250 g almond flour
- 200 g tahini
- 50 g honey
- 1 egg (optionally, one more egg white)
- 100 g chocolate pearls
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ of a teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Add to a bowl the almond flour, the salt and the baking soda and stir them properly with an eggwhisk.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until all of them are evenly distributed.
- Shape small balls and give them the shape of a biscuit. If the mixture is hard to shape, optionally, add 1 egg white.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Then, bake them for 8-10 minutes at 180°C.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and allow 20 minutes to reach room temperature. No matter if the biscuits seem to you soft when you remove them from the oven, do not bake them more.