I know a lot of people who detest salads because they think that they are just about boring greens with no taste. In fact, salads are a perfect medium to channel your culinary creativity and by the simple addition of some charcuterie or cheese, they taste super delicious, indeed.
- BULGUR SALAD WITH CHICKPEAS AND VEGETABLES
- FETA CHEESE AND POMEGRANATE POTATO SALAD
- GREEK SALAD WITH AVOCADO
- 2 handfuls of rocket
- 4 slices of prosciutto
- 100 g blue cheese (coarsely smashed)
- Zest of a lemon
- 2 pears
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°
- Cut the pears to quarters, wrap them in baking paper, transfer them to a baking sheet and bake them for 20 minutes until soft.
- When they are cooked, let them cool down.
- In a bowl, put the rocket and then the prosciutto, the blue cheese and the pears.
- Season with the olive oil and the lemon zest.
- Finally, season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.