Today’s recipe has everything you ask for a spring tart. The crisp dough encounters the baby potato and marry happily under an arugula and prosciuto salad! We are talking about a complete dish ideal for a rich start of your day with an aromatic freddo.
IngredientsFor the dough
- 5 baby potatoes
- 1 onion, cut into very small cubes
- 1 leek, cut into very thin slices
- 150 gr ladotyri cheese from Mytilene
- 1 handful arugula
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices prosciutto
- Olive oil for sautéing
InstructionsFor the dough:
- Wash the potatoes well and boil until they are al dente.
- Then remove from the water, let it cool and cut into slices.
- Saute onion in pan.
- Once golden brown, add potatoes
- Cook for 10 minutes and remove from the heat.
- Add the cheese cut into pieces and mix
- Fill the already prepared tart.
- Bake in a well preheated oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes.
- Fry the eggs without slicing the egg yolks.
- Remove the tart from the oven and serve at room temperature.
- Serve with arugula, prosciutto and eggs over the tart.