The apples fall in love with the chocolate in a moist “cake”, delightful for every hour of the day.
- 400 gr chocolate, 60% cocoa
- 160 gr butter, soft
- 7 eggs
- 250 gr flour, soft and sifted
- 160 gr sugar
- 2 vanilla
- 2 red apples
- a little butter and some cocoa for the form
- Butter and sprinkle with cocoa a round form with detachable walls.
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces and put it in a double boiler with butter.
- When melted add sugar, stirring with a whisk.
- Add the eggs one by one and blend thoroughly to get a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the vanilla and finally add the sieved flour. Gently fold with a marjoram (silicone spatula).
- Clean the apples and cut them into pieces.
- Add the apples in the mixture and pour them into the form.
- Preheat the oven to 250 °C on the resistors. Let it burn well. As soon as the lamp goes out, a sample that it reached 250 °C, put the form on the lower grill. Turn off the oven and leave the cake for 15' without opening the oven door.
- Remove the cake and let it cool down and tighten well before cutting.