I love this recipe for two reasons! First, because it is very simple, fast and easy! And secondly, because its lemon taste is ideal after those heavy meals, we make during the holidays
- 1 can sweetened milk
- 400ml heavy cream
- 150ml lemon juice (and the zest from 2 lemons)
- cookies of choice
- caster sugar
- Beat in the mixer the sweetened milk with the cream for about 10 minutes until the mixture is homogenized.
- Add the zest and then the lemon juice gradually, while the mixer is stirring constantly until the mixture is fluffy.
- Break and divide the biscuits into 6 glasses.
- Add the mousse with a spoon or a pastry bag.
- Leave the glasses in the refrigerator until served.