Groats with vegetables and anthotyro cheese don’t lose their freshness in the office lunch box.
- 200 gr groats
- 2 baby courgettes
- Juice from one lemon
- 100 gr cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch fresh mint
- 150 gr Cretan anthotyro cheese
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Zest from 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli pepper flakes
- Salt & pepper
InstructionsFor the sauce:
- Put all the ingredients in a shaker and shake well until we have a homogeneous mixture.
- Cut the courgettes into very thin slices and put them in the lemon juice. Let them marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Boil the groats according to the instructions of the package.
- Finely chop the tomatoes cherries.
- Cut anthotyro cheese into large pieces.
- Finely chop the fresh mint.
- Place in a large bowl the groats, the mint and the sauce and mix well.
- Add the vegetables and anthotyro cheese, mix gently to prevent the cheese from spreading and serve.