Starting the nutritional rebound after the holidays, you can not go directly into the boiled and tasteless salad! You take a middle ground!
For this reason, I take the largest dish of my kitchen and fill it with every kind of salad I have in my refrigerator! I make a dish with a lot of color and a lot of flavor, while for carbohydrate I choose baby potatoes that I have baked in the slow cooker in orange and lemon juice.
IngredientsFor the potatoes
- 3 baby potatoes
- 2 oranges (juice)
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- salt + pepper
- hot paprika (optional)
- 3 baby potatoes, boiled
- 1/2 avocado
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut into cubes
- 10 sampinion mushrooms, cut into cubes
- 1 red pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 green pepper, cut into cubes
- 2 pickled cucumber, cut into cubes
- 150 gr. feta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 hot pepper (optional)
- 50 gr cashews (optional)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Wash the potatoes well and cook for 3-4 hours in a slow cooker with the orange and lemon juice, honey, mustard, salt and pepper. If you do not have a slow cooker you can do it in the oven.
- In a large bowl, put the potatoes and serve the remaining raw vegetables on the side
- Pour in olive oil, salt, pepper and a little balsamic.