Two flavors we all love in a recipe! Mushrooms and chicken in the most beautiful “set up” for a buffet!
You can do the same with pork.
- 5 portobello mushrooms
- 1 fillet of chicken, thigh
- 1 clove of garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 shot red wine
- 50 gr ladotyri cheese from Mytilene
- 30 ml olive oil
- Cayenne pepper
- Clean well the mushrooms and remove the cores.
- Brush them with olive oil and bake them in a well-preheated oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes.
- Cut the chicken thighs into thin strips.
- Put a frying pan over the heat and add some olive oil.
- Add the chicken strips and then the garlic, paprika, chilli flakes, salt and pepper.
- Add the red wine and bring to a crisp on all sides.
- Fill the mushrooms with chicken, put some grated cheese on top and return to the oven for another 5 minutes.