Breakfast freddo along with a slice of Apple Crumble! There is no better way to relax on a Saturday or Sunday morning.
The current version of apple crumble is vegan and is based on a cake that travels between banana bread and apple pie.
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 4 red apples
- 75 gr sunflower oil (and a little more for the baking dish)
- 100 gr brown sugar
- 225 gr flour for all uses
- 8 gr baking powder
- 3 tablespoon cinnamon
- 150 gρ coconut butter
- 50 gρ flour for all uses
- 200 gρ oats
- 100 gρ almonds, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Peel the apples and cut them into six.
- Mash bananas with a fork and then mix well with the oil and sugar.
- Add the flour, baking powder and cinnamon and mix thoroughly.
- Add the apple pieces and stir.
- Transfer into a form that is greased and floured well.
- In a bowl we put all the ingredients for the crumble except butter and mix them with a spoon.
- Add the coconut butter and mix with your hands until the mixture is like breadcrumbs.
- Pour the mixture over the cake.
- Bake in a well preheated oven for 50 minutes.