A more gentle version of the brownie, the irresistible blondie, is here in a vegan, healthy and somewhat light version, indeed. In the recipe I propose to you, you will only need 6 ingredients, with brown sugar, peanut butter and chocolate chips taking the lead!
- NO-BAKE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER GRANOLA BARS
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BARS (5 INGREDIENTS ONLY)
- PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL COOKIES
- 200 g brown sugar
- 60 ml coconut oil (melted)
- 190 g peanut butter
- 130 g all-purpose flour
- 60 ml almond milk
- 200 g chocolate chips
- Chocolate icing
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a 10x10 cm baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, the coconut oil and the peanut butter. Beat until smooth.
- Add the flour and mix until combined. Pour in the almond milk and stir smooth. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the blondie into the prepared pan and place it in the oven to bake for 20 minutes, or until its center is just set. Don't worry if it doesn't look done, it will firm up while it cools.
- Cool the blondie in the pan completely and, if you want, cover it with chocolate icing.
- Then cut into small squares.