These weeks before Christmas tend to get a bit crazy at work, traffic is insane and all I can think of is cocooning at home looking at the lights on my Christmas tree,
Every house gets a lot more beautiful smelling like homemade cookies fresh out of the oven! Therefore. last night I made this super simple and easy recipe in 3 minutes and baked in12!
This recipe is vegan, gluten free and dairy free! What else should I say to get you in the kitchen?
- 2 bananas ripped (about 170 g)
- 120 g hazelnut flour (if you cannot find it at the groceries store then just blend hazelnuts in the blender until they turn to flour)
- 80 g dark chocolate cut into small cubes
- 20 g almonds chopped (optionally)
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Chop the bananas with a fork until they are completely mashed
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well
- Shape small round cookies and put them in a baking pan covered with parchment paper
- Bake for 12 minutes and then remove from the oven and allow to come to room temperature.