It’s been quite a while since the last time we cooked something with three ingredients! I got you a super easy project for this weekend!
- 250 gr. praline
- 2 large eggs
- 10 tablespoons shelf rising flour (Farina for Patisserie)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Beat eggs with hazelnut praline in the mixer and slowly add the flour, one tablespoon at a time.
- Beat for 2-3 more minutes on high speed.
- Transfer the mixture to a nonstick pan for muffins putting a large tablespoon of the mixture in every case.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the oven.
Τip: I decorated them with icing and colorful sprinkles. You can make a simple icing mixing caster sugar with a few drops of water.
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτοραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ