For the cream
- 500 gr. sweetened milk
- 300 gr. water
- 8 egg yolks
- 80 gr. cornflour
- 200 gr. cream with 35% -36% fat
- 200 gr. dark chocolate with 50% -55% cocoa, chopped
- zest of 1 orange
- 1 packet of petit beurre biscuits
- 150 gr. sweetened milk
- 100 gr. Water
- 50 gr. brandy or orange juice
For the Cream
- Pour water, cream and zest in a pot and put it on medium heat.
- Mix the egg yolks with the cornflour and one spoon of the milk mixture (it does not need to be hot) in a bowl.
- Just before the mixture in the pot reaches the boiling point add 1/3 of the egg yolks mixture, stir well and pour back in the pot.
- Stir the mixture over the heat until thickens and begins to boil.Remove from the heat and add the chopped chocolate.
- Stir well until the chocolate melts.
- In a bowl, mix the condensed milk with water and brandy or juice.
- Dip one by one all the petit beurre biscuits and lay them on the base of a hoop which that has touched on the platter.
- Cover the whole base using petit beurre biscuits, leaving no gaps.
- Spread over the cookies a little of the cream, making a thin layer.
- Continue making alternate layers of cookies and cream until you run out of materials.
- Finish with cream.
- Allow the cake to cool in the refrigerator for about two hours before serving.
- You may use a hair dryer to remove the hoop more easily.
Τip: You may decorate with colorful chocolate candies for a kids party
Serve With Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτοραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ