When you start making vegan sweets there is no return! Coconut oil, almond milk, carob flour and maple syrup open new horizons in your kitchen. Horizons that are not only healthier but also different in flavor. More different than you are accustomed to and often much more delicious!
So, today I make a hazelnut praline, very easy to make and super fast!
- 100 gr roasted hazelnuts
- 20 ml almond milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons carob flour
- Add the almond milk gradually while grinding until we have a creamy mixture.
- Add honey and homogenize.
- Finally we add the maple flour.
- For a creamier praline, add some more almond milk and mix.