Fresh, delicious and fast! Today’s smoothie bowl only needs 3 ingredients and is made in 3 minutes.
You can improvise and play by choosing the toppings that you like such as granola, nuts or dried fruit.
IngredientsFor the smoothie bowl:
- 1 cup (160 gr) frozen berries
- 1 (100 gr) small ripe banana, sliced, frozen
- 2-3 tablespoons almond milk, plus a little more if you want to be more liquid
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon nuts of your choice (sunflower, almonds, walnuts whatever you want)
- Red fruits: fresh like strawberries or frozen berries
- Put the frozen berries and banana into a blender and beat them at low speed.
- Add a little almond milk and continue to mix until we have the texture of the smoothie.
- Transfer to 1-2 bowls and add the toppings to the surface.