Oreo Vanilla Ice Cream is actually a mixture of a super easy vanilla/caramel ice cream and roughly crumbled oreo cookies. I like to feel the chunks of cookies in the ice cream so I don’t blend but just use big chunks. I simply crumble them with my hands. One more thing that you are gonna love is that this ice cream is eggless. I’m not against using eggs in ice cream, but things get easier for everyone when there is no egg in the recipe. No egg, no mess!
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream, very cold
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crumbled oreo cookies
- Boil the can of condensed milk for 3 hours in hot water.
- Whisk together condensed milk (turned to caramel) with heavy cream and vanilla.
- Stir in the crumbled oreos.
- Transfer into your ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Wait in the freezer in an airtight container for 2-3 hours.