Chocolate and chestnuts consist classical values of the Christmas recipes! Today I combine the two of them in a delightful praline tart with original pâte sucrée (click here to read the original recipe of Pâte Sucrée), id est sweet tart dough.
- 500 ml whipping cream 35%-36% fat
- 500 g couverture chocolate
- 200 g hazelnut praline
- ½ of teaspoon salt
- ½ of teaspoon instant coffee
- 20 boiled chestnuts
- Bake the tart dough according to instructions you can find with a click here.
- Slice the couverture chocolate to little pieces and put them inside a bowl. The more little the pieces are, the best for us (they melt easier).
- Inside a pot, heat the whipping cream. Do not turn to boil because this will make it smell. When heating whipping cream, always remove it from heat when it starts to steam intensely and it feels hot in your finger.
- Remove from heat and pour it over the sliced couverture chocolate.
- Allow to set for 1 minute so that chocolate smoothes properly.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the mixture until couverture chocolate has melted.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir properly.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the tart.
- At room temperature, allow at least 2 hours until the chocolate has set.