The perfect accompaniment for the festive Easter meals.
For the dough
- 350 g. yogurt
- 400 g. sunflower
- 830 g. flour for all uses
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
For the filling
- 230 g. feta cheese, grated
- 5 tablespoon (Kalamata) olives, sliced
- chopped dill
- 1 egg for spreading
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Sieve flour into a bowl, make a puddle in the center and pour all the ingredients for the dough.
- Knead until soft dough.
- Mix together feta cheese, olives and enough pepper.
- Cut dough into balls (in the size of a nut) and knead them into pies.
- Either with a brush or our fingers make the edges of each pie wet.
- With a teaspoon put filling in each pie and close it in the shape of a crescent. With a fork press the edges.
- Place pies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, brush them with beaten egg, sprinkle with some sesame seeds and bake them for 15-20 minutes.