Fudge has turned out to be part of my favourite desserts. It only takes of a few ingredients and its preparation is quick and foolproof. It’s perfect when somebody craves for a little dessert and at the same time it constitutes a perfect homemade treat. In this recipe that follows, if you’d like to lend it a special X-MAS character, I propose to replace the biscuits with melomakarono.
- 4 INGREDIENTS ONLY CHRISTMAS CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- DULCE DE LECHE SOUFFLÉ RECIPE
- 3 INGREDIENTS BISCUIT-TREAT
- 350 g chocolate chips
- 400 ml condensed milk
- 300 g cookies or melomakarono (crambled)
- Place chocolate chips and condensed milk in a bowl made of glass over a pot of simmering water and combine.
- Remove, let it cool.
- Add cookies or melomakarono crumbled and mix well.
- Transfer in a baking pan for cake covered with parchment paper.
- Let it stay in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Cut in cubes and serve.