I came up with the idea of this dessert while in beach, during the summer! This because there was always somebody from my friends that was bringing with them a package of rice cakes as a way to come in terms with their remorse for all the French fries and the ice cream!
A moment in time, while I was picking up my rice cake, it crossed my mind the fact that it was going to give really nice “body” -id est volume- to an energy bites recipe! So, I came up these foolproof chocolate energy bites using rice cakes and almonds.
- GRAPEFRUIT CHOCOLATE SALAMI WHITE
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE SALAMI
- PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE DESSERT SALAMI RECIPE
- 6 rice cakes
- 100 g almonds
- 300 g chocolate
- Using your hands, smash each of the rice cakes into small pieces.
- Thinly chop the almonds.
- In a bain-marie, melt the chocolate.
- Add all of the ingredients in a bowl and stir them.
- Cover your working surface with parchment paper.
- Using a spoon, shape the energy bites and place them on the parchment paper.
- Transfer to the fridge and allow 1 hour to set.
- The energy bites are preserved in fridge.