- 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey (or coconut sugar if vegan)
- 1 cinnamon stick or ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of ground or fresh ginger
- Add the almond milk to a small pot and heat on low temperature.
- Add the turmeric, cinnamon stick, raw honey or coconut sugar and stir frequently for about 3 minutes until the milk is warm, but not boiling.
- Remove from heat and take out the cinnamon stick. (You can reuse it a couple of time.)
- Strain the milk either through a strainer or small colander.
- Froth the milk for a few seconds with a milk frother.
- Add more raw honey or coconut sugar according to taste.