A sweet tart with velvet chocolate mousse filling and pistachio garnish. Ideal recipe for the whole year.
Click here for homemade sweet tart dough. You can make either a big tart or cut it in mini tarts.
- 150 g. dark chocolate, cut in very small pieces
- 5 fresh organic eggs (egg whites only)
- 175 ml sour cream
- 100 g. pistachio, chopped
- Melt chocolate in double boiler. Once melted, let it for a few minutes to be warm.
- With the hand mixer beat sour cream on medium speed for 4-5 minutes until thick. Then, on the same speed, beat the egg whites for 5-6 minutes.
- With a spoon pour gently the beaten egg whites into chocolate. folding the mixture With a spatula mix until homogenous. Similarly add thick cream.
- Add chopped pistachio.
- Divide mousse into 4 tarts and let it cool well.
- Garnish with pistachios.