Valentine’s Day is in my mind combined with a chocolate souffle! Probably because chocolate always accompanies all the moments of love and of course because the chocolate souffle has been my favorite dessert for many years.
To build the orange souffle will need orange chocolate, but I know it is hard to find and this is why I propose to work with white chocolate and give color with food coloring. We taste with orange liqueur and orange zest.
Tip 1:All materials should be at room temperature.
Τip 2: Always sift the flour with the baking powder.
Tip 3:If you want to cook them in the next few days, you can keep them in the maintenance and when you take them out of the refrigerator bake them for 7-8 minutes.
- RED VELVET CAKE
- PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CAKE
- CHOCOLATE HEART POPS
- CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE
- CHOCOLATE – MASCARPONE PAVLOVA CAKE
- 250 gr chocolate, orange or white
- 3 oranges, only zest
- 200 gr butter
- 65 gr sugar
- 1 shot orange liqueur
- 3 big eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch baking powder
- 100 gr flour for all uses
- 10 disposable forms or ramicin for soufflé
- Chop the chocolate and butter and melt them into a double boiler.
- Let it stand for few minutes to drop the temperature.
- Put the eggs, yolks and sugar, salt and cinnamon in the mixer and beat them until they are creamy and fluffy. They must double in volume and whiten the mixture.
- Add the melted chocolate, liqueur, zest and flour, sifting it to the mixture.
- Gently fold with a spatula to avoid losing the egg volume.
- Butter and flour ten ramekins.
- Share the mixture.
- Bake the chocolate soufflé in a well preheated oven at 200 ° C in the air for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven, let them stand for 1-2 minutes and serve.