An amazing and (more than) easy recipe for chocolate soufflé. You only need 4 ingredients to prepare this wonderful dessert that’s ideal for making this winter afternoons even more exciting than they already are!
- 250 g 65% cocoa chocolate
- 200 g butter
- 4 eggs
- 100 g caster sugar
- Pre-heat the oven to 180° C.
- Set-up a bain-marie by attaching a glass/stainless steel bowl inside a pot with shimmering water, without allowing the bowl to make contact with the pot’s bottom.
- Cut the chocolate into little pieces and allow it to melt inside the bain-marie. Add the butter (cut into little pieces) and stir while adding the sugar.
- Remove the bowl from the pot, cool to room temperature and then pour the eggs one by one.
- Stir the mix very well till all ingredients become one.
- Grease and dredge with cocoa 8 mini cake cases.
- Fill them up with the mix and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.