Using only whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk and hazelnut cocoa spread -without even having to own an ice cream maker- you can prepare the easiest and most delicious homemade nutella ice cream of this summer! And then, you will only have to wash 1 bowl!
- 300 ml whipping cream
- 300 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 250 g hazelnut cocoa spread
- Beat with a mixer the whipping cream until you get the result of Chantilly cream.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and keep on the beating.
- Finally, add 100 g of the hazelnut cocoa spread and keep beating the mixture.
- Transfer to a box that is suitable for freezer.
- Using a spoon, shape “lines” of praline on the surface of the mixture with the rest of the hazelnut cocoa spread.
- Close with a lid the box and keep in the freezer for at least 4 hours.