As the temperature drops, broccoli and cauliflower make their first appearance on the kitchen counter. An uber delicious tart that combines the two favorite winter vegetables with a mix of Greek cheeses that complement each other.
- 1 dose tart dough (See the recipe with one click here «Homemade savory tart dough Pâte Brisée»)
- 100 gr grated cheese
- 100 gr yoghurt
- 100 gr Mytilini «ladotyri» cheece
- 100 gr hard cheese «kefalograviera»
- 150 gr broccoli (in small bites)
- 100 gr cauliflower (in small bites)
- 3 drops Tabasco
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- We bake the tart according to the instructions we see here «Homemade savory tart dough Pâte Brisée»
- We boil the broccoli and cauliflower for 2 minutes in salted water
- In a bowl, we mix the cheeses with the yoghurt.
- We add the vegetables and all the other ingredients, mixing it well.
- We fill the tart with the mixture we have made.
- And bake in a well preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes.
- Then we remove it from the oven and serve!