The easiest recipe alternative to the festive table! Quince gives a festive tone to the dishwhile you can always play with citrus by adding orange zest and juice!
- 1 chicken loaf
- 1 kg of potatoes cut into small pieces
- 500 gr Quince cut into thick slices
- 2 lemons (juice and zest)
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Curry
- 1 tbsp Fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 600 ml vegetable broth
- Preheat oven to 250°C.
- Put olive oil in the pot and then the chicken loaf, quinces and potatoes.
- Beat together all the remaining ingredients in the blender with a few table spoons of the broth.
- Pour the mixture over the loaf, quince and the potatoes and add broth to cover the potatoes.
- Cover the pot, put it in the oven and turn down the oven to 150°C.
- Periodically check on the loaf to see if you need to add more chicken borth.
- Once ready uncover, raise the temperature of the oven and let it get crispy.